Millennial Media’s November 2010 Mobile Mix™ report is now available. This report provides the latest trends for connected devices, mobile manufacturers, operating systems and mobile applications. DOWNLOAD NOW
This Month’s Highlights
- Three Connected Devices (non-phone Wi-Fi devices) placed in the Top 30 Mobile Devices for the second consecutive month. The Apple iPod Touch secured the number two position.
- Android applications represented 54% of the Application Platform Mix, averaging 10% growth month-over-month for the past four consecutive months.
- Samsung held the number two position on our Top 15 Manufacturers list and had the highest number of devices in our Top 30 Mobile Device rankings.
- Music & Entertainment applications moved up to the number two position with 22% of the impression share. Television & Movie app impressions more than doubled month-over-month, but Music apps still lead the category.
- Automotive applications entered the Top Mobile Application Categories list for the first time. Automotive app impressions more than tripled month-over-month, reflecting the increased use of mobile by consumers as they researched new auto purchases and end-of-year promotions.
- Feature Phones and Connected Devices experienced a 1% and 2% increase in impression share month-over-month. Collectively, they represented 42% of impressions in November.
Click here to download the free full report including the Top 15 Manufacturers, Top 30 Mobile Devices and more:
- Device Input Mix
- Carrier Mix
- Smartphone, Feature Phone & Connected Device Share
- Smartphone OS Mix
- Mobile Developer Trends
Download past issues of Mobile Mix and additional research reports covering a range of mobile media topics.
Visit our mmDev portal to join our developer community and download our latest SDKs.
Post a Comment